BASEMENT WATERPROOFING WAUKESHA, WI | CALL NOW! 844-302-8317
Waukesha, Wisconsin was once known for its extremely clean and good-tasting spring water and was called a, “spa town.”
Basement Waterproofing Waukesha, WI – Sump Pump Tips – Waukesha, WI
- Keep your sump pit covered. Pump obstructions account for a large percentage of sump pump failures. We’ve seen everything; from kids’ toys to dirty socks causing pump failure and subsequent water damage. Be sure the lid is tightly secured so nothing gets in there!
- Tidy up sump pump cords with zip ties! Your sump pump’s float switch is the part that engages and disengages the pump as it fills with water, and can easily get wrapped up in loose, messy cords. Use zip ties to make sure cords a tightly secured away from your pump’s float switch.
- Test your pump once a month. By pouring a few buckets of water directly into your sump pit, you can determine whether or not your pump is working effectively. If something doesn’t look quite right, consider calling for a professional evaluation.
For a FREE no-obligation basement waterproofing, foundation repair, crawl space repair estimate in Waukesha, WI, please call Everdry Waterproofing at 844-302-8317 or 262-232-7148.
Every month, we at Everdry Wisconsin are giving out a Kindle Fire. Scroll down and leave a reply with the following information:
- E-mail Address
- What you like about your city
- Why you would want basement waterproofing in your home
Also, serving these areas Milwaukee Waterproofing, Kenosha Waterproofing, Racine Waterproofing, Waukesha Waterproofing, Janesville Waterproofing, West Allis Waterproofing, Sheboygan Waterproofing, Wauwatosa Waterproofing, Fond du Lac Waterproofing, Brookfield Waterproofing